Rocio Montoya is a photographer, graphic designer and editor based in Madrid, Spain. Her specialty is the experimental photography, land on which has moved from its creative inception. Also passionate for the editorial design, in 2010 she founded the DOZE Magazine, which has co-directed and designed until its closure in June 2014.
In addition to her personal work, Rocio Montoya has done numerous fashion editorials and has worked as a newspaper photojournalist.
She also publishes on @Tumblr
artist find at actegratuit
Ohai lovelies! (~￣▽￣)~
As a thank you (and a way to say ‘I love you’) to my wonderful followers, I’m doing a very small giveaway! The giveaway will be powered by rafflecopter.
- One pair of circle lenses from Pinky Paradise ($30 or below)
- Any two pair of tights from True Blue QT
- Must be following me Please only follow me if you genuinely like my blog as this giveaway is for my followers. Following just for the giveaway and then unfollowing afterward is rude :( Please don’t do that. I post cute things: mostly jfashion and kfashion, kawaii items, pastel, lace, etc etc.
- Must be 16 years or older to enter (note that minors still must have parental permission to enter)
- Likes do not count but feel free to like it anyway as a bookmark
- Reblog everyday to increase your chances of winning
- There are several ways to increase your chances of winning and they are all optional; no pressure.
- Ask boxes must be open; the winner will be contacted via ask box
- The winner must be willing to give me their name and address so I can mail out the prizes.
- The winner has 48 hours to respond before I pick someone else.
- Remember to record all your entries in Rafflecopter for them to count!
This giveaway is international; everyone has an equal chance of winning! The giveaway is not sponsored; everything is coming from my own pocket <3
This ends on SEPTEMBER 10th so get your entries in! Good luck my loves! Enter Here
ANNOUNCEMENT: TWO WEEKS LEFT. The giveaway will now end on September 10th. Sadly I have found a handful of people who have lied about their rafflecopter entries. I have promptly deleted their entries and will block them from entering in any of my future give aways. I want this giveaway to be fair for my followers so I am shortening the date to September 10 to better control and monitor the entries.